Wednesday, April 29, 2009

AMARAN

AMARAN
AMARAN
AMARAN
from huayue finally
yesterday I gt tis
it is my 1st time
2 gt a 'surat amaran'
after I hd joined huayue 4 3 years

said tat
I oredi deducted 40 marks!
y? bcz I m an ajk
bt I ws given a reason
absent 4 times activities
so be deducted 40 marks
such a lame reason!

haiz...
really gt sum behsyok
espicially tat
zhong hu endangered boy
no gt any surat amaran yet
heard tat
he gt wrote 'letter'
4 his absence
haiz lame nia

2 years be4
v all go2 activities
happily
enjoy ourselves
bt nw everything chg
use marks 2 PRESS us
I noe tat it is my fault
4 nt gving any letter
as I went 2 oder metting
bcm secretary
bt 4gt 2 write a letter 4 myself

I still wanna noe sth
when d huayue chg d laws
nt juz deduct marks when absent continuous 3 times?
really keksim
y chg law n nt inform our these old memebers
really confusing abouz huayue's laws


everything pass
2day oso gt scolded
by ng run run & lao die
haiz
2 ppl boomed me 2gether
T_T

2day quite unlucky
4gt 2 bring my Bm workbook
realized by our slim WYK
4gt 2 paz up my addm c
den asked by dearez a laew
den oredi ponteng few times
still nt happy
(ponteng mks me enjoy + joy)

2 comments:

Annette Sim said...

weews...yeng...totally agree with u...tne nia...lame things..=.=

Star Trip said...

haiyo teach u one thing
go report to the school admin
wakaka
huayue ajk will going kena punish ....
the huayue law hor will maintain a while only lah
later u c still got who go process tis law
so mahuan
oh last year u all ajk say want punish absent people is like tat de hor
deduce so many mark ...wonder is wat mark so many de
dun want enter huayue back le

walao ....ponteng so cool de go where ponteng

anyway the bad event will pass soon dun mind it lah
be happy and be smile :)
hav a nice day