Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another lengzai

really behtong
cum 2 write a post again
wat IB
oways exam>siao d
"choi it ka sa"

when studying
oways thinking about d handsum guy
wow
who is tat
tats my another lengzai
odough I m oredi d lengzai
(lengzai + lengzai = 2lengzai)

tat lengzai
c from left right front back above
below (no la, I m very pure)
really a LENGZAI
handsum!










wow~gt as handsum as him!
siao d hoping here*

sum ppl may be bps
wanan sign up 2 bcm tat lengzai
tell u all
bokolian la
wanna wait until d nex X1000000000000centuries la
hiak hiak

between these few days
cuming a 'lengzai'
c juz a
SMALL WHITE FACE
saying me wearing short socks
nt a student at all
(tell u here
legs r mine, socks r mine
I wanan wear short short
is my freedom
who r u
my fren meh
my bf oso cannot kapsiao)
choi u ~ cheap!

until here la
still thinking tat handsum lengzai
wawa~gila d me

2ml is mother's day
happy mother's day
ng run run +lao niang
(odough I noe tat u hate those names)
haha~wish u happy everyday
n dunwan scold me liao

4 comments:

Annette Sim said...

who says u wear short short short d socks??wah...
who is the another lengzai...i think i noe who already...hehe>__<

HO.PING. said...

tne~~secret ok
who said me ah
ma tat
SIAO BAI LIAN la
u said handsum d ah
kaka~

star trip said...

happy mother day.....

Raymond said...

eherm!
lols...
lengzai~