Thursday, June 11, 2009

tired+sad day 4 hoping

2day is my 1st time
4 nt waking up early
I wake up at 9.30am
about 10am I go 2 skul
2 practise wushu
is tat still hoping if practising wushu?
of cz nt..
kpc 2 skul playing
juz sitting on a soft span
watching ppl
our laylay sudd broke up 1 piece or wood
all of us r scared of her nw

sudd 1 hour passed
I m going 4 my piano lesson
>>>sorry hoongching, 4gt bring u sweets
nex time sis gvs u again...k
dun cry

afternoon
I go 4 string activites
our coach is seemed 2 be lazy
hving rests after every half hours
haiz...no mood playing my cello
night
juz on9 cahtting
n viewing myhuayue
n mistaken sumelse
>>>sorry ahtan, I m baa d...
I oredi noe tat u-ahtan n fern r nt couple
haha~
plz 4gv me

wat a tired day 4 me
skul is going 2 reopen
I m going 2 tk my bad result again
since I hv knew sum bad result
I m d laz 2 in claz rank
physics-60
est-60
che-75
bm-64
bad bad bad
no facy 2 tell my parenst about my result
really sad

0 comments: