Saturday, September 05, 2009

MY chemistry

at chemistry period
I was nt worried at all
soon seeing jian er n sim yee them
gt 60++ sth
A MII TO HUT
really cant imagine my result
soon aboon d "where's is hoping?"
I quickly ask him ' how's mine? gt pass bo?"
he replys me "I think u should add more 1 mark from teacher!"
damn!! juz 59++
I do nt talk n cry
juz sitting at ther laughing crazily
lay lay beside me gt 77
wow~really sad
wanna realease all my feelings
bt dunno y cannot
after teacher discussing d papers
I realised tat I m very careless
really cannot 4gv myself
I sat at ther alone thinking of my bad result
jian er sudd said 2 me" r u ok?"
oops
CRY....dunno y I CRY
cannot control myself 2 stop it
haiz, really sad...bt
tks happygal accompany 2 wash my ugly face
tks yy 2 bcz ur tissues given

bt luckily
I add 1 more mark
59+1=60
gt 60 marks (NO MORE FAIL!!)
oways rmb tis sad memory
n I gt d WORST result on Chemistry
tat day was 4-9 at 9am
in chemistry lab -tsl's period

5 comments:

Star Trip said...

路过。。。
哇!跟我一样也
....可是我是数学59....
呵呵过后发现到有分可以加...
60分
.....
我的化学也跟你一样60...
考卷分数出炉了。。。
多数人都围着老师了。。
我还在旁边玩。。

anyway dun mind it le lah
past let it past le
conclusion,got best friends so good..

Raymond said...

hey,don't sad anymore...
everything is over dy..
i don't know what to say...
so...
GOOD LUCK YA!
=D
polong polong lol

wendy said...

hey, cheer up gal..i know u'll do better nxt time..dun b sad anymore ya..*sayang* *muaks* (ok, i know tats not my job) =p

justicekhor said...

加油!!!
不要被打败呀!
支持你的!!!

HO.PING. said...

tks all frens
mk me very touch~