Wednesday, September 16, 2009

wed day

nth 2 express

juz sharing my day here

after teaching add math
puan liao sudd said
"nw prefects cum out
v wanna check u guys d hair n shocks nw
shocks r cheap nw oli RM 3.50"
RM3.50???izit CHEAP??
n wat kind of spotcheck izit?
check my own frens...
den...aloer, ashin, laozhu n botak begins 2 check
they r really KIND
so juz 2 bad boys gt caught
still rmb fish kai said
"kena oso nvm d la" be4 tat
nw kena liao la...hiak~
all guys all PASSED
pn liao said again,
"y no ppl kena d..
cannot sell my stocks liao
nex year u guys r going 2 wear a new type of socks
gt clb d blue n yellow colour
our principle said very SUI lo
den our clb will be more disiplin
nt pening catching short-stocked students"
geli liao tat stocking
5cm apeparing above d ankle
dunwan wear yer...
luckily juz waear d laz year...
abo sure DIED

physics period
1st time completing
actually is copying
my physics experiment report
about Charles's Law
gud ler me
COMPLETE!!!!
afternoon tkx 4 accompanying
me d whole afternoon
noe tat u nid 2 wait until 7pm juz bac home
hope u dun 2 tired..
dun c u sleeping liao a in claz
best wishes from hoping~

back from skul
asking reqest whether I can join yy them
outing bo..
finally gt a week no activity ler
however
he scolds me again
he says
"wat is their rank
n wat is ur rank
plz differentiate it
ppl go u oso wanan go
ppl go u should use d time 2 study
I wish u study at home
if u go play
sure cannot concentrate
study again
I nt yet gv u d permission d go
bt juz gt 10% 2 go I TELL U"
oways says tat word
gv me alot of pressure
mks me uncontrol 2 cry again la

aha >,<
juz tat..xuuuu




2 comments:

ah rain~ said...

dun sad la
hope u can go
coz got 10 ppl baru sempurna
dunwan odd no
kekeke~

add oil
dun cry

Star Trip said...

5cm apeparing above d ankle...
can let u die ah pity pity...