Monday, September 14, 2009

morning go 2 skul
laoshu gvs me a bottle
a BLUE bottle -ICON
very nice n its my favourite colour
2 reparate me
since 1b exam break down my bottle
quiet ps...bt oso appreciate
tat "never gv up" word is 4 me?
tks I will gambateh
hence
I will keep it as gud as I can
n use it nex year
tks laoshu

at lbl tuition
no way 2 sit n diff 4 me 2 c d board
i sit wif u haiz
noe tat my 2 best frens saying me bad again
pretend 2 saying me thru papers
sorry I m overheard
oso generally both of ur topic about
actually I scared about tat thing happened on me
I scared 2 lose wat I gt
at last I will more upset n in a down mood
so I want 2 use my last time 2 do wat I lik

plz 4gv me frens

SORRY
however
being dissapointed of ur both's conversation
express my feelings here

back from tuition
damn unlucky
who else put tat hate big stubborn iron
put on d floor facing outside
till my leg is red nw
part of ankle
hate this irresponsible ppl
in my house!!!!!!!!!!!!
advice 4 tat ppl:-
plz be more responsible
n more caring full of love
n thinking about oders
plz put d iron properly after using it...
TKS!!

yesterday night
toutou on9
being realised by dad
gt warned bt luckily
he did nt scold me
n hope tat I could chg my behavior
tks dad XD





sorry yeaterday
misunderstand u
tat u gt reply my sms
u r such gud...paiseh
zzz..xp


true feelings from,
ho.ping

2 comments:

justicekhor said...

o..
get injured liao..
our liang liang conductor muz take care yourself la!!
add oil !!!

Star Trip said...

ouch pity
add oil for next destination..