Thursday, September 10, 2009

few days no updated my blog
sorry my frens
here's sum..

yesterday 090909
went out wif u
den cant control myself
after hearing tat incedent from u
really sad
hope tat will nt going 2 happen
scared n worried

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
2day 100909
at skul hving 1ST TIME gastric
omg...cant concentrate at all
kinda happygal brought me 2 drink
a glass of HOT MILO
nw quite ok laa
nite
when back 2 home
tired so sleep 4 an hour
house hving short circuit
gila sis shouted at me
"so hot bcz of short circuit,
u tis fat pig still can sleep ah??"
dun so even hurt me la angang
sis was hurt u noe
den v went 2 econsave
2 escape from tis HOT HOT house
buying a lot of groceries
soon hving supper
really uncommon 4 me
when I do nt do any hwork tat night

XXXX

hving serius flu at night
using a roll of tissue 2 CLEAN up
haha.. dirty ler me
so keep away from u
dun worry...fever(X)
nt hving symptoms of AH1N1
guys r safe 2 talk wif me

quite stange wif my "free counter"
y sudd my visitors bcm so many
strange strange strange izit?
more than 10000??
wasai...
may be sumelse is playing fool wif hoping?
such boring ppl..
tats all..zzz

2 comments:

Star Trip said...

090909
wat a good day short circuit ah..
pity
------------------------------
dirty....
serius flu...
the symptoms of ah1n1
....
after flu only will fever...
nid stay....far away le haha
wah use up a row of tissue...
夸张。。

Raymond said...

take care =)